Store History

Arth’s Fashion Centre was opened as A&M Store by partners Frank Arth and Henry Michaud in August 1952.  Henry Michaud left the business in 1968 and A&M Store became an evolving Arth family business ever since.  After all the changes in the store, management and the goods they handled, A&M Store became Arth’s Fashion Centre in 1985.

 

A&M first ad1975Mural of our original storeA&M Store MuralArth’s Fashion Centre todayStore front picture