Arth’s Fashion Centre was opened as A&M Store by partners Frank Arth and Henry Michaud in August 1952. Henry Michaud left the business in 1968 and A&M Store became an evolving Arth family business ever since. After all the changes in the store, management and the goods they handled, A&M Store became Arth’s Fashion Centre in 1985.
Mural of our original store
Arth’s Fashion Centre today