Experience out-of-the-box comfort in waterproof hiking shoes. With durable leathers, a supportive footbed, and Vibram® traction, the Moab has been worn on the feet of nearly 20 million people since its inception.
• Waterproof membrane seals out water and lets moisture escape
• Pig suede leather and breathable mesh upper
• Traditional lace closure
• Bellows tongue keeps out debris
• Protective and abrasion resistant toe cap
• Breathable mesh lining
• Kinetic Fit™ ADVANCED removable contoured footbed with reinforced heel cushioning for medium support
• Molded nylon arch shank
• Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
• Lightweight EVA foam midsole for stability and comfort
• Vibram® TC5+ outsole technology gives you confidence with every step from mountain trails to city streets. Made exclusively for Merrell, Vibram® TC5+ delivers all-around grip, traction, and durability designed for every day wear.
• Lug: 5mm
• 2lbs-2oz, 940g